ReTech lamps are the perfect example of that age old expression "one man's trash is another man's treasure." These steampunk lamps look like they belong in a mad scientist's laboratory, but they're actually made from reclaimed machine parts.
Like socks, most earrings are only useful when they come in pairs. Also just like socks, it's all too easy to accidently lose one, leaving you with one essentially useless fashion accessory. So what's a lady to do with a poor lonely earring without a mate? She can always take inspiration from architectural artists Lauren Sagar and Sharon Campbell and make it part of a future Chandelier of Lost Earrings.
- 18 Geek Chic Bedspreads, Comforters and Duvet Covers
- 16 Wonderful Vases Perfect for Mother's Day Floral Arrangements
- 10 More Brilliant Space Savers For Small Homes
- 10 Totally Beautiful Modern Libraries
- 10 Recycled and Upcycled Etsy Finds Perfect for Earth Day
- This Swedish Apartment Makes the Most of Its Small Space