ReTech lamps are the perfect example of that age old expression "one man's trash is another man's treasure." These steampunk lamps look like they belong in a mad scientist's laboratory, but they're actually made from reclaimed machine parts.
Like socks, most earrings are only useful when they come in pairs. Also just like socks, it's all too easy to accidently lose one, leaving you with one essentially useless fashion accessory. So what's a lady to do with a poor lonely earring without a mate? She can always take inspiration from architectural artists Lauren Sagar and Sharon Campbell and make it part of a future Chandelier of Lost Earrings.
- Don't Try This At Home -7 Terrible Pinterest "Hacks"
- 20 Wonderful Pieces of Furniture For Pets
- A Simple Way to Spruce Up An Air Conditioning Unit
- 8 Super Easy Halloween Decorations You Can Make Last Minute
- Build It And They Will Rock: The Swings of Your Dreams
- 10 More Brilliant Space Savers For Small Homes